2012 - Present
• Strategic lead role for clients such as CVS Caremark, Arizona Office of Tourism (AOT), Nike, Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Highways Magazine, Hoveround and more.
• Content planning, creation and editing role for social media, content marketing and agency clients.
• Increased social media community, engagement, website traffic and visitor’s guide requests for Arizona Office of Tourism, resulting in a 33% retainer increase for two consecutive years for to allow for expanded programs to include co-branded partnerships with the Phoenix Suns, Super Bowl Host Committee and more.
• Coordinated and launched international advertising and social media efforts with partners in Mexico, Canada, France and Brazil to reach broader travel and tourism audience.
• Spearheaded three content marketing programs for AOT resulting in the development of a multi-author blog network, managing and editing 25 content contributors and driving high-performance results across all primary website and social media KPIs.
• Responsible for developing content marketing and content strategy service offerings for agency through audit and review of existing processes. Responsible for agency-wide rollout of initiatives to add revenue streams and additional strategy layers across all agency departments.
• Lead role in the agency’s marketing efforts by launching and authoring content on the CCO’s blog, development and spearheading thought leadership content marketing programs, driving an increase in incoming lead quantity and quality.
• Managing editor for consumer brands/technolog content on agency-specific blog, 52nd & Madison, drafting, editing and promoting original thought leadership content.
• Received 2014 Silver ADDY Award recognition for AOT National Campaign, 2014 PRSA Copper Anvils Award of Merit for CVS iSave Facebook efforts and 2014 PRSA Copper Anvils Best of Show for Arizona Highways Magazine crisis communications and 2014 Mercury Award for AOT Target Cities campaign.