2012 - Present
• Content marketing and social media strategic lead role for clients such as CVS Health, Arizona Office of Tourism (AOT), Nike, Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Highways Magazine, Hoveround and more.
• Responsible for developing an enterprise-level content marketing framework to rollout companywide for CVS Health
• Increased social media community, engagement, website traffic and visitor’s guide requests for Arizona Office of Tourism, resulting in a 33% retainer increase for two consecutive years.
• Coordinated and launched international advertising, influencer relations and social media efforts for the Arizona Office of Tourism with partners in Mexico, Canada, France, Germany and Brazil to reach broader travel and tourism audience.
• Spearheaded three content marketing programs for AOT resulting in the development of a multi-author blog network, managing and editing 25 content contributors and driving high-performance results across all primary website and social media KPIs.
• Responsible for developing content marketing and content strategy service offerings for agency through audit and review of existing processes. Responsible for agency-wide rollout of initiatives to add revenue streams and additional strategy layers across all agency departments.
• Lead role in the agency’s marketing efforts by launching and authoring content on the CCO’s blog and development of thought leadership programs at the agency.
• Managing editor for consumer brands/technolog content on agency-specific blog, 52nd & Madison, drafting, editing and promoting original thought leadership content.
• Received 2014 Silver ADDY Award recognition for AOT National Campaign, 2014 PRSA Copper Anvils Award of Merit for CVS iSave Facebook efforts and 2014 PRSA Copper Anvils Best of Show for Arizona Highways Magazine crisis communications and 2014 Mercury Award for AOT Target Cities campaign.